With the help of Stembridge Taylor’s expert counsel and direction, our clients avoid decisions that leave them vulnerable to non-frivolous legal court proceedings.
However, when inadvertently faced with the court system, our clients know they can rely on us to remain fully engaged in protecting their rights throughout each step of the litigation process all the way to the Judge, if necessary. Below is a selection of notable results we’ve achieved on behalf of our clients.
Jury Verdicts and Arbitrations Awarded in Our Clients’ Favor:
• $400,000.00 federal jury verdict for sexual harassment and retaliation claims. Read about it here.
• $240,000.00 federal jury verdict for disability discrimination and retaliation claims. Read about it here.
• $65,456 arbitration award for disability discrimination and retaliation claims.
Summary Judgment Results:
• Dismissal of frivolous ADA discrimination claims brought against a medical practitioner client.
• Dismissal of frivolous ADA and ADEA discrimination claims brought against a medical practitioner client.
• Dismissal of frivolous claims alleging breach of fiduciary duties against an engineering contractor client.
Appellate Court Results:
• GA Court of Appeals remand of DOL unemployment denial for medical worker-client who was susceptible to COVID-19. Read about it here, and read the Appellate Court Order here: JENNY BUTLER v. BUTLER et al.
• GA Court of Appeals affirms our medical practitioner client’s summary judgment win against retaliation and discrimination claims in the District Court. Read the Appellate Court Order here: AISHA CHANGE v. MIDTOWN NEUROLOGY, P.C.